Tuesday, July 1, 2008

RANT

As I have many, many, many things I can rant about...I'll narrow this entry down to one. Confession...I am living with my boyfriend. Have for about 6 months now. We have pets--one dog who is 5 and another who is 9 weeks old. The 9 week old might as well be an infant. Into everything and needs constant attention. Well, who on earth do you suppose provides that? It sure as hell isn't daddy. And...go to the grocery store every now and then. I am exhausted after work, too...seeing how I typically work more hours than you, it would make sense? Oh? What's that? You're tired because you went to play golf?!? Poor baby. Go to the store. If you want dinner, that is. What chromosome is it that makes us morph into Betty Crocker and Joe Man of the House? Ugh. Yes, I could understand if my full time job was to take care of the house and pets (thankfully, NO children yet). BUT, that's not my full time job. Not even close to it. I work 8-9 hours a day. At a company. That could care less how tired you are. And don't you dare say anything about the dishes. Thanks for doing the laundry. It would never get done. But go to the freaking store. Really.

0 comments: