Friday, September 26, 2008

Give Me Facts.

Ok--so maybe it is my Type A personality...who knows? I have a serious problem with the fact that one candidate provides me with facts, stats and probable solutions AND what he has done in his career...when the other candidate danced. Tango--make love to the "commoners." Waltz--side step the issue. Hip Hop--"it ain't MY fault." And...children focused music, "it's a lie...interupt, interupt, interupt...it's a lie." My eight year old nephew is more mature than THAT. It's like watching a boxing match--one athlete KNOWS he doesn't stand a fighting chance, so he dances...the other, well, knows... So, let the dance begin. "Change"....uh, how? Give me stats. Tell me what you have done. And don't reference YEARS before you were a senator. "One time, at this party...I warned someone this would happen..." I could say that, hell why don't I run for president???? Give me a freakin' answer and maybe I'll consider what you're talking about. Until then, I'm going to base my decision from fact. YOU don't know what the hell you're talking about. You can't even provide stats to back up your lame ass excuses for what is wrong with this world. And please, someone enlighten me...how do you claim you're going to "stick it to Pakistan" then turn around and say (five minutes later) you didn't. Were you a teenaged girl in a past life? My Type A personality. Vote solidified.

0 comments: