Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Maturity of Unions

I don't know about you--but I can't for the life of me understand why everyone doesn't run out and join a union? Could it be that they are too proud and ...mature?

"The union has engaged a war to the hilt strategy against the grocer even to the extent of surreptitiously placing expired products on store shelves and then calling authorities as if it was the store chain itself allowing those expired items to stay on sale. The union has also filed dozens of harassing and false lawsuits as well as opening uncounted EEOC investigations attempting to force the business to acquiesce to union demands."

To see the full posting, click here. (h/t Redstate.com)

I mean--I can almost picture the children crossing their arms across the chest, stamping their feet with their cheeks all puffed out. Temper Tantrum!

1 comments:

Moogie P said...

Just wait til EFCA comes around. Lock your doors!