Thursday, May 28, 2009

The World Has Gone Mad

And let me just tell you...go ahead and try to take my gyros. My guns are one thing...my booze is another, I mean don't get me started about a beer or glass of wine after a tough day. But taking my gyros or a good cooked rack of lamb--that IS the last straw.

If taxing cow's flatulence isn't enough...

England has gone mad. Just mad.

What do they plan to do with these burping cows and sheep? Kill them off? I'm sorry--I might sound like an "animal extremist" here, but those cows and sheep and have just as much right to be on this earth as we do. It's a hierarchy--hence humans and carnivores eat cows and sheep. But my Lord put them on this planet just as he put me and you.

I will not have any government--especially one that can't keep their teeth clean and pretty--tell me that I can't have a gyro.

When is enough enough???

0 comments: