Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hipocrisy...IRS...

I hate Tim Geithner. I can't say I hate him personally, as I do not know him, but I DO hate him as the Secretary of Treasury. I despise him. And his "do as I say, NOT as I DO" attitude.

Political Persecution: Audited For TaxCheatStamps.com

D.I.S.G.U.S.T.I.N.G.

On a different note, I had a lovely conversation with one of my very best friends (who lives in Upstate NY while I'm down here in the South)...who has always been a bit clueless (and assumes EVERYONE is "good" and "needy"--I've proved her WRONG on both accounts)...and had a GREAT laugh. Her husband votes Republican. They cancel each other's vote out. Thank GOD. It just dawned on her tonight. Dumb ass. I still love her though...that is the BEAUTY of this country. I can still LOVE a dumb ass, simply by avoiding political conversation.

Ahhh...I'm easily amused.

Finally...I'm soon headed to the Philly area for a week. I think around something that has to do with Prussia? Any Philly people have any advice? I get to hang out at grocery stores ALL week. I KNOW you're jealous. Just in time for St. Patty's day (any places to get great green beer?).

2 comments:

nanc said...

i feel for you sogirl - i come from a huge family of yellow dog demoncrats - we moved 1700 miles away from them to have some peace. we limit phone conversations to, "lovely weather we're having...".

have phun in philly!

Southern Girl said...

I would move 1700 miles away, too if my family was full of crazy dems!! It looks like philly will be cold. Bummer. I've got spring fever with all this pretty weather we've been having!