Wednesday, November 12, 2008

BLOG UPDATE

well guys...please excuse the mess...as the saying goes. I'm in the process of working on my blog layout and it is taking more time than I had expected. Sorry about the LEFT focus of the layout. I am working on correcting this. As for this blog--I believe I'm going to take it on another route these days. As a true lover of history, I intend to post blogs related to events of the past--and how now they are similar to events of our present and future. I'm sure I'll still post rants and raves from time to time, but I would like this to be a more structured blog. Of course, that takes more time...so again. Please excuse the mess. Bless Our Hearts will be updated as soon as humanly (and "computerly") possible. AS OF 11/14/08: Still working on it...but apparently, I will never get away from that stray thought. THIS is my haven for stray thoughts...for all those that never want to listen, this is MY release. So, the blog may not change too much--but it will always be ME. Ms. P. (Big Brother IS watching...)

1 comments:

Southern Girl said...

still working on it...but apparently, I will never get away from that stray thought. THIS is my haven for stray thoughts...for all those that never want to listen, this is MY release. So, the blog may not change too much--but it will always be ME. Ms. P. (Big Brother IS watching...)