Friday, November 21, 2008

COMING HOME!!!

Just wanted to take a minute to express my pure JOY that a group of soldiers very near and dear to my heart have begun the process of coming home from their second tour of Iraq!! Just in time for the Holidays!!
In fact, a close family friend is already back in the States...he gets to spend Thanksgiving with his family (though, he's still being debriefed so his family has to travel to him...but I'm sure they're not complaining, well, in fact I KNOW they're not complaining!!)
I am so ready for each and everyone of these soldiers to be home...
The soldiers of the past 39th Infantry Brigade helped mold who I am today...and quite a few of the soldiers of the present 39th are dear friends of mine. Completeing their second tour to Iraq, it's time for them to be home!!

0 comments: