Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Holly-Bama...

Thank you Holly-Bama...And now, Snoop Dog's artistic contribution to the President-Elect...

Lovely interpretation of things to come.

Hmmm...he did remove the American flag from his campaign plane...who is to say he won't do something to alter Air Force One?

Ahhh...Ghetto Fabbbbbuuuuulous.

For those of you that can't view the video...check out Soul Plane clips...you'll get the gist (the video originally comes from the movie, Soul Plane).

The end of the clip reads, "God Speed Obama."

To add insult to injury...check out the quote below:

Seriously? Snoop Dogg The rapper comments on the effect of Barack Obama's candidacy on the African-American community Posted September 30, 2008 "People that I know that have never cared about politics are registering to vote this time: gang members, ex-cons, you name it. I hate to see a lot of that hope go down the drain, and if he loses, it will." —Rapper Snoop Dogg in Newsweek talking about the African-American community getting involved in the election because of Barack Obama's candidacy

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

nothing is showing! I wanna see! LOL

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it's nothing of interest in watching! We can all pretty much guess at what is coming the next 4 years...

Southern Girl said...

darn it!! I can see it when I pull it up...I'm on my work computer (which is not the computer I uploaded the video on). Let me see what I can find...maybe just a picture?!?

Anonymous said...

Damn girl! That is f-ing hilarious!

But arent' you afaid they'll start call you a "racist" ????LOL

Southern Girl said...

He started it!! (or whoever made the video and ended it with the phrase "God Speed Obama.")

Anonymous said...

I bet the 'Pirate Handbook' would give you tips on how to fix it ;) lol...

Southern Girl said...

more like the "Ex Con Handbook," in this case. (aka The Pirates that get busted!!)

Southern Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Yeah I think there is a section in there about 'Brig Time' and how to get along with your Cellmate Bubba the Big Pirate.