Thursday, February 5, 2009

Civil Disobedience

While doing my daily blog stalking I came across a post at Blonde Sagacity that made me grin from ear to ear.

Civil Disobedience. The blog "Where's The Change" suggests stamping "Tax Cheat" on American Dollars that bear Tim Geithner's name. Hmmm. Now, while I don't think it's so much Civil Disobedience as just a nuisance to a certain "Secretary of Treasury," I do think it is a FABULOUS idea.

It probably wouldn't cause much of an uproar, but could you imagine, if every dollar was marked "Tax Cheat." That would at least let our Government know that we are on to them...

Obama was right in one thing. It IS time for a change. He's just not showing us any.

2 comments:

nanc said...

i'm going to order me my own rubber stamp before the day'z out!

what a grand idea, a little subliminal, but it may get unknowing people to want to find out more.

DaveG said...

Even being a nuisance to that sanctimonious jerk and the arrogant putz that nominated him is enough for me. Keep in mind, that blog had less than 500 hits in four months - I never really expected anyone (much less 15,000 people) to read that post. It's mostly for my own therapy as I find myself becoming ever more distressed over our current "leadership."

Thanks for the mention!