Wednesday, September 16, 2009

For a good laugh...

You MUST read the line noted below:

From the AP: "President Barack Obama's candid thoughts about Kanye West are provoking a debate over standards of journalism in the Twitter age."

Anyone else find this HILARIOUS?!? Standards? In Journalism? Today? Ha. If that is not the most ludicrous thing I've read all day.

But for the record, I DO think Kanye's behavior at the VMAs warrants the jackass description. As does his previous behavior. I'm beginning to believe that "Kanye West does not like white people."

(For those of you that want to try and play the race card with me--I will put it in black and white. The above statement is what we like to call a play on words--taking Kanye's original GWB statement and changing it up a little bit).

0 comments: