Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Immoral War

While many people like to forget that in 2002 the Senate voted 77-23 to authorize President Bush to attack Iraq if Saddam Hussein refused to give up weapons of mass destruction (source), it happened.
While many people believe that there were no WMD, it happened (source).
The MSM has people so hypnotized that they truly believe if it is reported in the MSM, it is true. If it is NOT reported in the MSM, it is not true.
So, I'll say this and leave it be. There are people in this world that want democracy and our Nation to fail. When I say "people" I do not mean the good citizens of Iraq. I mean insurgents.
We're not fighting IRAQIS. We are fighting the insurgents that make Iraqis lives a living hell, too. I'd much rather fight them (that would be insurgents) on someone else's soil than on our own.
So go ahead, Mr. New President. Quit on Iraq. That's the way to go.

0 comments: