Monday, April 20, 2009

And Now a Moment for CNN

...courtesy of Founding Bloggers (h/t Michelle Malkin).

"You know, you don't really need to be so antagonistic."

Someone should of told her to wipe that "I'm better/smarter than you smirk" of that face of hers...as well as the condescending tone. Fox News did not tell us about these parties. And that eats CNN up.

Is anyone else getting frustrated with the blatant hypocrisy we are witnessing? While it is offensive to call our current President "fascist" it is perfectly ok to compare our former President to Hitler...? Missing the reasoning behind that one...

2 comments:

Moogie P said...

I's like to wipe it off for her -- but that would belie my southern upbringing. About the affair-having (yep -- that's why she lost the Little Rock gig years ago), former Little Rock anchor/New Orleans reporter, I'll just say, "My, my. Bless her heart."

nanc said...

i watched kathy barkulis on fox this morning and found her real estate website and sent her an email thanking her for standing up to the cnn twit!