Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Our Rendezvous With Destiny-Heeding Reagan's Words

I stumbled across this video of a speech Ronald Reagan gave in 1964 that literally brought chill bumps to my arms (h/t Axis of Right). As I've said before and I'll say again...do we learn NOTHING from history? It is always a cycle it seems, rather than a "learn from your mistakes."

As Sal stated on his blog (AOR), "Conservative principles don't change."

All my conservative friends, watch this video. I played it in the background while I was working--as it is kind of long. Didn't want to waste 30 minutes...so I multi-tasked.

This is without a doubt a message we ALL need to hear. Over and over again.

SG: ...On another note, The Guy went out with a few of his buddies last night. Two of them voted for B.O and last night confided that they DEEPLY regret their decision. (one is a …drumroll…small business owner). Jack Asses. But…if each of us has one or two friends that REGRETS their decision, maybe we CAN be hopeful for 2012? …maybe even 2010. Where do we find great conservatives that are willing to RUN for Senate/Congress?

The Coworker:That is a great idea. Each one, reach one kinda thing.

One day at a time.

1 comments:

Sal said...

Thanks for the link! :)

Lack of leadership is our biggest problem as Conservatives. Finding good people who can lead and can speak to the American people and explain Conservative values like Reagan could is difficult, but I am sure there are some out there.

What really needs to happen is that this video be shown to every elected Republican leader in Congress, every Republican Governor, and every Republican pundit.