Tuesday, April 14, 2009

DHS vs. Conservative America

While I intend to have a more thorough post on this topic later, I need to take a moment to let it sink in...and digest. With the help of the release of the NFL schedule and a brewski, I should be good to go tomorrow.

I'll start with my first initial thought when reading about this: "This man is trying to 'weed out' his competition by vaguely listing 'terroristic threats' and 'potential terroristic cells' in a conservative extremeist report, which could (through its vagueness) actually include ME...a conservative Christian, pro-Veteran, pro-2nd Amendment...that blogs. All 100 pounds of me.

With that said, check out Michelle Malkin's blog, which has a thorough description of our POTUS's latest political "move"...as well as many, many, many links and trackbacks (looks like it's at 142 right now) and This Ain't Hell--that has a response from the American Legion to this ludicrous report released by our very own DHS.

I'd sure like to know how the leaders/commanders of the "state and local partners" would like to truthfully respond to such a report? Aren't a large majority of them veterans? I'm sure the General isn't pleased...maybe he'll contribute soon. (exum...General???)

0 comments: